Lisburn Triathlon Club are now in our 4th year and we have a healthy active membership who are at varying levels of ability.
From Irish representatives and world championship qualifiers to those who are just starting out in triathlon, but everyone is treated the same and we are keen to help our newcomers develop and progress.
As Lisburn Triathlon Club is a Triathlon Ireland affiliated club all members must also be members of Triathlon Ireland
To Join Lisburn Triathlon Club the process is pretty straightforward.
1. Contact us via Facebook or by email to speak with a member of the committee and get your questions answered.
2. Organise a suitable time with the committee member to come along to a session, check out what we are doing and see if you like it. You are welcome to attend up to three training sessions.
3. Join up as a member of LTC by following the below:
You'll need to join Triathlon Ireland as either a full (includes racing and training) or associate member (includes only training). (This membership cover is for insurance purposes and is a must for every club member).
Fill in the club membership form and return it to a designated committee member.
Full Membership- (Currently on hold- due to high demand)
- Entitles you to the full training package offered by Lisburn Triathlon Club
- Monthly training fees Direct Debit -£15 and annual membership fee of £25 per year- payable along with first months training fees.
- Training fees are a compulsory £15 per month
Associate Membership- (Always open)
- Annual membership fee of £25 per year
- Associate members are not entitled to any of the swimming sessions
Run sessions (coached) and weekend group rides are available to associate members.
Membership Benefits of Lisburn Triathlon Club
You are free to attend any training session at no extra cost.
e.g 2 x swim per week = 8 swims per month = <£2 per coached swim.
Bargain!- A normal adult un-coached swim in Lisburn Leisureplex is £3.45
There is a wealth of knowledge and experienced coaching staff within the club to help you achieve your goals
There is investment back into the membership through yearly initiatives (in past yrs this has been subsidised club kit, free social outings, free LTC branded training gear etc..)
Club members avail of discounts from a number of our club sponsors
Pure Running - 10% discount
John Hanna Cycles - 10% discount on parts
Ian Getty Physio - Reduced treatment fees